- Do you have one or multiple Eventbrite accounts and need the data in Salesforce?
- Do you manually export data from Eventbrite and manually import data into Salesforce?
- Do you have an existing automated solution, but you spend a lot of time cleaning up data afterwards?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions:
You need Event Bridge.
- Event Bridge connects to one or more Eventbrite accounts
- Allows you to bring both attendee and attendance data straight into Salesforce
- Allows you to follow up your attendees based on their history and their interests
- Helps you engage better with your tribes
- Saves money in data cleansing, data matching and data entry tasks.
The idea behind Event Bridge is simple.
Event Bridge frees your data from Eventbrite, cleans it and herds it into Salesforce.
"Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half."
You find out what touches your tribe.
You engage with your tribe in ways that they will enjoy.
“Marketing is too important to be left to the marketing department.”
When all your information is all in one place, your whole organisation can report on it (and engage with your tribe and improve your events).
If you would like to book a half hour consultation to discuss your needs, please BOOK HERE